World of Tanks Review
The player takes control of a single armored vehicle of their choice, and is placed into a battle on a random map. The player has control over the vehicle's movement, firing, and can communicate with allied players through typed or voice chat. A simple random match is won either by destroying all vehicles on the opposing team or capturing the opposing team's base. There are other game modes that change the rules of the battle, but gameplay mechanics remain the same. World of Tanks contains multiple game mechanics such as camouflage, shell ricochets, and module damage.
The players in World of Tanks can choose six primary types of battles: random battles, team-training battles, tank-company battles, team battles, stronghold battles and special battles. "Historical Battle" and "Rampage" are former options but have since been taken down for improvement upon its poor reception following its release. Within random battles, players can also participate in platoons, groups of two to three players who are put into the same team. There are also missions to be completed in the game modes for varying amounts of rewards.
The vehicles are modeled to closely resemble their counterparts in real life; however, certain parameters have been simplified or modified to fit game mechanics, and better gameplay.
World of Tanks has five different types of vehicles: light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers, and self-propelled guns. Each nation has at least one line of vehicles starting at tier I to tier X, players progress by playing games in vehicles in that line.
- Kings of Sanctuary DMI Inc.
- Glory of Generals EasyTech
- Family Town Game Garden™
- Grepolis - Divine Strategy MMO InnoGames GmbH
- League of War: Mercenaries MunkyFun Inc
- World Conqueror 2 EasyTech
- Juragan Wayang Mobile RPG Binarystudio 54
- Crystal of Re:union gumi Inc.
- 1943 Deadly Desert HandyGames
- Lords Mobile IGG.COM
- Nintendo Switch February Releases In January, the schedule of Nintendo Switch releases was quite empty, but the February list is impressive! You will experience a bunch of new DLCs... 06 Feb 2020 Read more
- All Facts About The Upcoming Kingdo... Square Enix’s absolute hit Kingdom Hearts 3 development cycle took almost 10 years, and developers don’t seem to stop. In January 2020, Square Enix launched... 13 Feb 2020 Read more
- Metacritic’s Top 10 Sport Simulator... The evolution of sports simulators over the last 10 years is impressive. Although this genre has a bad reputation for recycling games from year to... 15 Jan 2020 Read more